Learning how to use new software may reduce productivity by as much as 25%. Projects and urgent deadlines won’t wait for you as you try to figure out the software’s features and functions. The same is true with Autodesk. But with the right training, you can reduce the amount of time you spend learning how to use it.
Authorized Autodesk reseller companies usually offer software trainings so if you’re planning to buy this program, it would be to your benefit to go to a reseller instead.
The following are the main benefits of Autodesk software training:
- The modules are designed to boost productivity by addressing the skill gaps common in conventional training programs.
- Training schedules are flexible so participants need not worry about having to spend time after work hours to attend classes.
- Trainings can be conducted in an office setting or on the Internet, by means of a virtual classroom.
- Trainings are customized to meet the specific needs of a company. The program can be configured to incorporate workflows so that learning is based on real life experiences.
- Some resellers also provide post-training assistance for as long as a month.
Networking Your Autodesk Software
For those planning to invest in Autodesk software, you can choose between a networked software and a standalone software. With a networked software, you can maximize efficiency in your company. Instead of letting your employees work on their own computers, you can create a network environment in which you use several computers to communicate with each other.
The Autodesk reseller you choose should be able to discuss to you in detail the pros and cons of each option. In any case, here are the benefits you can get if you decide to network your autodesk software.
- First, you can share files more easily. Instead of using an external or USB drive to distribute files from one PC to another, you can share documents directly within your network.
- The cost of your investment is also lower. You’ll pay a lot more if you buy licensed copies individually instead of opting for network activation.
- The deployment of the software is easier because you’ll only need to load it on a single server, instead of having to install in each computer one by one.
- Access is very flexible. There’s a maximum number of users that can connect to the server network at a time. However, you can install the products on as many computers as you want.
- You can put password protection on specific directories to boost security. Your programs and files can also be protected so you need not worry about someone illegally using your license.
If you have a large organization, opting for a networked license activation may be the way to go. Discuss your concerns and requirements with an authorized Autodesk reseller.