There is really no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ online form, which is why using readymade forms is far from ideal. Customizing these forms is often a challenge in its own right – especially if you don’t have much experience in HTML, PHP, and CSS.
In order to create online forms according to your requirements, you need to be able to adjust the structure and design of your forms. That is something that AidaForm can help out with, and it will provide you with the means to easily build online forms without having to touch a single line of code.
Create Any Type of Online Form
The graphical interface in AidaForm will provide you with an easy way to construct your online forms and structure them in the way that you want to. All you need to do is decide on the fields that you want to add, then add and customize the blocks in your form accordingly.
It is just as easy to customize the design of your online forms using AidaForm as well, and you will be given full control over its appearance. That will allow you to create unique forms that stand out, or match the design of your website.
In short you could easily put together a contact us form, survey, order and payment form, or any other type of form that you want to. For example if you were creating a contact form to collect emergency contact information, all you’d have to do is add blocks for the Name and Phone Number, and possibly any other contact details that may be required.
Features of AidaForm
The features of AidaForm are designed to provide you with a wide range of options when creating your online forms. Some of its features will let you:
- Choose a template to use when creating online forms that can act as a starting point and let you create forms more quickly.
- Add various types of fields including lists, signature fields, dates, multiple-choice questions, file uploads, CAPTCHA, Google Maps, and more.
- Automatically take care of field validation, error messages, fill-out hints, and the layout of the forms.
- Stylize the form using different themes that can be customized to fit your requirements.
- Link directly to the form or use the automatically generated HTML code to publish it on a website.
- Use the informative visualizations of the data that is gathered to analyze and evaluate it more conveniently.
- Export the data that you gathered as Excel or Google Sheets documents.
- Use the built-in integration with MailChimp and Zapier to extend your options further.
The scope of AidaForm’s features make it the ideal tool to create and share online forms. It will provide you with an unprecedented amount of control over your form’s structure and appearance while ensuring that it is intuitive and requires no technical or coding experience. All that you need to do on your end is try it out – and you’ll be able to see its capabilities firsthand.